New girl

elissadilley

Hi Guys,
Be nice! Be your crude selves but be nice to me...lol. I just got my Suzi (88 zuk) but lost the tranny driving from CA to UT. I wanted to learn how to rebuild a tranny anyway. Take it easy.
E

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
why be nice? is this your first BB? :D What brings you to utah? There's a suzi guy on here that may have a line on a tranny. any pix? of your ride of cource :rolleyes: My girl wants to be a 4x4 junkie too....

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by elissadilley
Hi Guys,
Be nice! Be your crude selves but be nice to me...lol. I just got my Suzi (88 zuk) but lost the tranny driving from CA to UT. I wanted to learn how to rebuild a tranny anyway. Take it easy.
E

Welcome to Utah and to RME as well. Hope that you enjoy it out here. Hope you get your Suzi running soon so you can get to the rocks! :D:D:D

Brent

another nobody
checked out your web page, congrats come april, and all the horror stories you may have heard about 3 kids are all true ;)

and I do feel for your husband, he is badly out numbered :( been there all my life, 5 sisters gowing up, and now I've got two girls, its a good thing the house has only one less bathroom than it does bedrooms :D

elissadilley

Hey Skytone,
Yup, first BB. I've wanted a 4x4 since I realized I'd be able to drive. Only been waiting 20 years. Husband is Air Force...that's why we're here. Originally from CA...usually hang with the Rubicon nuts. Yup, found a zuk guy in Layton...Jim...AWESOMELY SWEET! I'll get my pic up soon. It's all stock right now and for awhile. Tell your girl to get a 4x4! Totally fun to work on. Rock on. You guys rock!
E

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
hey girl give me a call. i am the local ogden zuk guy. i know how to rebuild trannies i redid mine last year and it was easy!!
801-514-5407
1431 monroe
ogden ut

kikn93ZJ

Top Dawg
If its of any importance...I was cuttin through the cottonwood mall parking lot a coupple of weeks ago and saw a sweet zuk. It was lifted and had swampers on it. You know whose it is?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
gonna need more details than that, color soft top, hard top rims, there are a hell of a lot of people running modded zuks so please be very specific!!

kikn93ZJ

Top Dawg
Originally posted by spencurai
gonna need more details than that, color soft top, hard top rims, there are a hell of a lot of people running modded zuks so please be very specific!!

Thats all that i saw cause i was just driving by. The color was black though. Just wondered if you knew who it was.