New guy from Provo

BlackBII

Hey, new to the forum, not to off roading tho!

Have a 90 Bronco II with a 4.0, locked front and rear.

Im looking to build some extended Radius arms, Where do you guys get your DOM and HREW in/around the Provo area?

Last edited:

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Welcome to RME BlackBII.

To answer your question about DOM, there are no sources in the Provo area (I have never found it in Utah County). I've always purchased it at Marmon Keystone in SLC. Economy Steel in Spanish Fork may have some HREW. Years ago, I purchased some there but I'm not sure if they still stock any.

Post up a tech article to show the build of your new radius arms. :)

BlackBII

Thanks for the info! Looks like I'll be heading up to SLC this weekend. Yeah, I called Economy in Spanish, but they only had 1".

Your from Lehi? I graduated from Lehi high. :)

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Thanks for the info! Looks like I'll be heading up to SLC this weekend. Yeah, I called Economy in Spanish, but they only had 1".

Your from Lehi? I graduated from Lehi high. :)

No problem.
I do live in Lehi now. I used to live in Spanish Fork though. :D

If you're going to Marmon Keystone, I'd suggest calling ahead. They may require it to be ordered under an existing or commercial account, even if you're paying in cash.

I need to round up a little DOM myself, I'm running out. :-\

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome to RME!

Have you tried Metal Mart in Lehi? I used to buy HREW from them, but never got any DOM. Probably wouldn't hurt to call and ask. If they don't stock it, I'd check with the guys at Ben Hanks Racing in Sandy. They do a ton of fab work and could probably help you with materials.