New guy with Tacoma

Taco_FireRescue

Lieutenant Dan.
Hi everyone at RME! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Danny and I am from West Wendover NV. I drive a 2006 Toyota Tacoma with to many mods to list right now, haha. I'll post up pics soon. I look forward to meeting new friends and 4-wheel enthusiasts on here and hopefully hit some trails in Utah sometime!! Cheers!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Taco_FireRescue

Lieutenant Dan.
Hello Danny, welcome! We have a trail run for new members on March 11th if you'd like to join us:

http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?p=749628#post749628

It's a bit of a drive, but it'll be a fun time.
Yeah my buddy Matt just joined RME as well and he got me to sign up. We were both thinking about going out to the trail run on the 11th.;) I'm used to the long drive from Wendover to Salt Lake so it shouldnt be a biggy for me. But I will post up on your thread if we plan on attending.

Welcome! How are the Nevada trails? We'd love to see some reports from over there. :cool:
To be honest with you, I havent hit up to many trails out here except with my dirt bike. I plan on exploring the area more cause I'm sure there are some good off-roading trails to ride on.

sixstringsteve

very cool. Hope you can make it. I'll give you directions from the wendover side you can save an hour's time by going through Toelle.

Taco_FireRescue

Lieutenant Dan.
very cool. Hope you can make it. I'll give you directions from the wendover side you can save an hour's time by going through Toelle.
Okay sounds good. I think I might have been up wheeling in that area before. I am also part of TacomaWorld.com and have been to a few meets out there for meet n greets and trail runs.

sixstringsteve

sweet rig! I love the grill mod with the vintage emblem. Yup, that last pic looks a lot like the trail we're going to be going on for the noob run.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
sweet tacoma. next time I have to go to wendover for some lame reason I can ditch my gambling family and go exploring with the storm trooper:)