new guy

clinth

Hello!

My name is Clint. I live up in Ogden untill i'm done with school at Weber, then it's back to the mountains. Me and my family of four (five total) love to wheel. My girls might even love it more than I. I have a 85 Cj-7 with 2 1/2 rubicon, 1" body and 35s. Last summer the 6 was pulled and now it sports a fuel-injected 401 with th400 under the hood. I'm still running the 30 in front and 20 in back. And yes, they won't be there for long. All it take is time, money or breaks.:confused:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome Clint! A EFI 401, huh?! Thats a monster of a motor! Got any pics of your ride? I think theres a thread to post pics in General Disc. Lets see it!

MattL

Might as well teach then when they are most adaptable to influences. Although this could lead to an empty pocket book when they get older.

:rolleyes:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
My 5 year old boy is a great off-roader. He thinks we're going to Moab every time we go 'wheeling.

I'm not sure about the 2 year old that I have. He gets a little nervous in off camber situations, but he'll just have to deal with it.

Welcome to the board!

clinth

To late for that, pockets are already empty. Need to saving money for another rig, since we are one seat over in the CJ. The wife likes that idea but that is less money for the CJ.:confused:

clinth

That is the same with my 5 year old girl. She can't wait for our spring trip to Moab. Our oldest reads the whole time and the baby gets rocked to sleep. None of the girls like the off camber situations or the wheel action. That's their play time outside the Jeep.