New Jeep Girl here (:

MUDprincess

She likes her crazy
Hey guys!

I'm new to joining forums but figured this would be the best way to meet new Jeep/4Wheeling friends!

I have a 2009 JKU, it's almost mall rated but I do have 35's. I have a long list of to do's tho (;
I've done: Mineral Basin, Forrest Lake, Baby's Lion back, Hell's Revenge and Fins & Things. I really want to do Poison Spider and the trifecta and Kane's Creek before this year is over.

I don't have any friends that have jeeps or are into 4wheeling. I've always been a Jeep girl! My first vehicle was an 97 XJ when I was 18 and my bro-in law has always been big into Jeeps.

If anyone is ever looking for a wheeling buddy, hit me up! just have patience as I'm pretty much still a noobie :)

Last edited:

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
Sure you are.
Whereabouts do you live?
And for the record, baby lions back is still the best trail in existence. :D

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Welcome!

he probably thought we scare most girls off so there's the spam angle. I almost thought you were my sister, but she's in Kearns and drives a school bus yellow jeep.

azoroc

hey real you could probably show me some trails i am a yj coil conversion 2.5 w d30 d35 and 33" so my rig is kinda light weight till upgrades but my favorite rides are night trails or was that to personal lol give me a buz

MUDprincess

She likes her crazy
hey real you could probably show me some trails i am a yj coil conversion 2.5 w d30 d35 and 33" so my rig is kinda light weight till upgrades but my favorite rides are night trails or was that to personal lol give me a buz

I've never done a night ride but it sounds fun! Where do you usually go?

amp713

Welcome! The utah jeep crew community page posts a lot of local trips that are open to everyone, im a bit out of the way but am on there alot shoting the breeze ha