New paint job by TK Customs

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Hey all, I just wanted to give Todd at TK Customs (tkcustoms.com) Props for the amazing paint job/airbrush work he laid down on my truck. I had it painted a couple years ago when it was new by some local jackass and the clear started peeling within a couple months, I fought the guy forever and he never stepped up and repaired the paint. I finally said to hell with it and hired Todd to get it right. Not only did he do an amazing job on my truck he stripped off all the old paint and started fresh the way it should be. The attention to detail Todd lays down is second to none. Check out the pictures on his site.

http://www.tkcustoms.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1616

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
main.php

looks cool!

TK1

Full Mall Crawler Status
Thanks guys, hey Von I am actually going to start riding again. I broke my hand in May (not dirt bike related) But I am going to go out tonight and make sure everything on me and the bike still works.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Thanks guys, hey Von I am actually going to start riding again. I broke my hand in May (not dirt bike related) But I am going to go out tonight and make sure everything on me and the bike still works.

Good man. Let me know when ya want to go riding... :cool:

R

rockdog

Tracy, I have to ask. How much does something like this cost. I have no clue what paint work that beautiful would run.

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Tracy, I have to ask. How much does something like this cost. I have no clue what paint work that beautiful would run.

This cost me 3500.00, Keep in mind there was some repair work being done too and I wanted something really nice. Todd gave me a price before we started and thats exactly what he charged me. I'm sure you can get someting cheaper....or something more expensive :greg: FWIW, I had this job priced out at a few other places and Todd's pricing was as good as anyone in the state if not better.

Looking killer Tracy! :cool:

Give me a holler next time your up in town, it would be great to catch up.

Thanks Kurt, I'll get ahold of you next time im in the valley, its been awhile since we caught up for sure.