new to the board

Rabidray

hi im new here

could anyone tell me how too change my screen name.....it is a typo.....

i do not wish to be a rabi any more......my original intent was to be rabidray and not rabiray shalome.......and i must state that i do not have any ill will or contempt twoards rabi,s or the jewish religion........i think the jewish religion is a credit too humanity and that they set a good example for us all too live by.....

but at the same time i would not wish too appear as though i were mocking jeering or other wise slandering the jewish faith .......or that i am trying too pass my self off as a rabi........

i am not now nor have i ever been a rabi or a member of the jewish faith and as said abve i hold no ill will or contemtpt to the jewish faith .......

further more i am pleased and happy that all of the faithfull to god can openly worship without fear of perscustion here in these great united states of america....

so what do have to do to be rabidray and stop foever the possibility of being hunted down like a rabid dog because some one thinks im trying to pass my self off as being clergy in a religion to which i have never been a part of......

i do not wish to offend anyone of any faith.......i just want too be rabidray again.........

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
rabiray said:
hi im new here

could anyone tell me how too change my screen name.....it is a typo.....

i do not wish to be a rabi any more......my original intent was to be rabidray and not rabiray shalome.......and i must state that i do not have any ill will or contempt twoards rabi,s or the jewish religion........i think the jewish religion is a credit too humanity and that they set a good example for us all too live by.....

but at the same time i would not wish too appear as though i were mocking jeering or other wise slandering the jewish faith .......or that i am trying too pass my self off as a rabi........

i am not now nor have i ever been a rabi or a member of the jewish faith and as said abve i hold no ill will or contemtpt to the jewish faith .......

further more i am pleased and happy that all of the faithfull to god can openly worship without fear of perscustion here in these great united states of america....

so what do have to do to be rabidray and stop foever the possibility of being hunted down like a rabid dog because some one thinks im trying to pass my self off as being clergy in a religion to which i have never been a part of......

i do not wish to offend anyone of any faith.......i just want too be rabidray again.........
That's tuff man. My screen name was supposed to be "Hiker" but I spilled my Pepsi when I was filling out the entry form. You'll get used to it. Welcome to the board!! :D :hickey:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
OK Ray, the name change is taken care of. ;) Good to see you intro'ing yourself! Let's see pics of that beat-up Sami!!

I took care of your accident too, Jeremy! -_-

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Greg said:
OK Ray, the name change is taken care of. ;) Good to see you intro'ing yourself! Let's see pics of that beat-up Sami!!

I took care of your accident too, Jeremy! -_-
BWAhahahahaha!!!!!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Well, that ranks right up there on the most interesting first posts of all time list.
Welcome.

Oh, and Jeremy... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
OKay. I'm sorry for fibbing to Rabbi Ray. My user name is really Hickey, But it gets changed every now and then when the mods are in "The Mood" :rofl: :hickey:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Hiker said:
OKay. I'm sorry for fibbing to Rabbi Ray. My user name is really Hickey, But it gets changed every now and then when the mods are in "The Mood" :rofl: :hickey:

Ya,,, when pigs fly...

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Hiker said:
That's gotta be the funniest thing that's happened around here in weeks. Good job, Greg! :rofl:

utahxjer

RockMonkey said:
Well, that ranks right up there on the most interesting first posts of all time list.
Welcome.

I would definetely say that is the oddest opening post, lolol :rofl: :D Welcome rabidray