New Wells book

Houndoc

Has anyone looked over the new edition of the Wells' trail book to know if there are enough differences to be worth buying a new copy?

When I glanced quickly at it, I noticed some changes in trail difficulty rankings (do y'all agree or not on those?)?

themaniam1

Just Empty Every Pocket
We have it and it is worth it. He notes the changes in the difficulty of obsticles such as Widow Maker on Metal Masher was only 3' tall when he did his first book and now it is over 6'. I bought mine from Barnes and Noble and then had kinkos spiral bound it, that is what we did with the last one.

1993yj

My entire family owned the previous version, and even though we are very familiar with all of the trails in the book, we still all upgraded to the new version. Well worth the money in my opinion.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
The 2nd edition is the spiral bound version and that alone makes it worth it.

Available both ways... I was under the impression that the generic bookstore variety book will be the hardbound while those purchased through his website will be spiral. I suppose its up to the individual bookstore to decide?

IntrepidXJ

Available both ways... I was under the impression that the generic bookstore variety book will be the hardbound while those purchased through his website will be spiral. I suppose its up to the individual bookstore to decide?

correct......the original version was also available as spiral bound. i have heard of some stores selling the spiral version