New window tint laws

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
What do you fellers do on dark, wet nights?? I can barely see the lights on the cars in the lane next to me in my mirrors.. for sure you are not rolling down your windows in the middle of the night in a snow storm on the freeway to change lanes when that trailer is attached.

str8axleguy

I personally run nice led lights on all my trailers, helps illuminate the space around the trailer. I have never felt like I couldn’t see what was going on around my trailer in any conditions. That and I run excellent aftermarket heated mirrors on my duramax the increased trailer seeing ability was well worth the price of admission for me.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
What do you fellers do on dark, wet nights?? I can barely see the lights on the cars in the lane next to me in my mirrors.. for sure you are not rolling down your windows in the middle of the night in a snow storm on the freeway to change lanes when that trailer is attached.
Accelerate.

But really, I intentionally/strategically drive faster than traffic, so in that instance I know how long it takes for me to pass a vehicle at a given speed differential. Snow storms are simply no speed limit days!

I'm a firm believer that driving 5-10 mph faster than traffic is far safer than 5mph slower.

Tonkaman

I just order a truck with 360° cameras so I do t have to be bothered with things like windows. 😉

Coco

The tint laws are dumb. Glad they at least came down, but I have always been 20% on the front windows, and 5% on the back/windshield strip, and will also continue to do so. I will happily roll all windows down if needed to for an officers safety, but I have nothing to hide either.

Last edited:

J-mobzz

I need a place in Salt lake or Utah county that will do 20% tint.. if anyone has a suggestion DM me.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
If the Police dont like it, I dont care. They can give me a ticket and I will resolve the matter and then I will tint it again if I have to. Although I have never been hassled about it previously
I like Rebellious Ryan the best of ALL the Ryans. So surly. Makes me proud!!!