Newbie in town.

Reverend

rev.xj
Hey everyone. New to the forums and fairly new to Utah.

Been in utah for about a yearl and a half now. Moved from Southern California (Orange County). Recently purchased a 99 Jeep XJ and installed a 3" lift. Currently selling my Cali truck ;) Lowered 94 chevy pickup. 5/7" drop.

New to the Jeep scene and looking forward to hitting up the trails etc. Something I always wanted to do and could never do in a lowered truck. Will prob never go back either! :)

If anyone has any info on where I can go offroading in the Utah / Alpine, Provo, SLC area. The info would be appreciated.

Regards.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Welcome to RME, Reverend!

Once the snow melts, you're living in the perfect place to access American Fork Canyon. AF Canyon has to be one of the most beautiful places to go wheeling. Keep an eye out on the forum & I'm sure you'll have many chances to join others on runs up AFC. :)

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Welcome to the board.
Places to go in Utah county:
American Fork canyon (east of Alpine),
5 Mile pass (take Lehi Main street west and drive for a while, and
Little Moab (take lehi main street head out of town and turn at Smiths in Saratoga Springs then I'm not sure how far it is.)
There are more but those are probably the more popular ones.

Reverend

rev.xj
Thanks so much for all the info.

American Fork canyons is practicly my backyard. Takes about 5 min to get to it. I have been there once however I came to find out they weren't open yet due to the season.

Looking forward to going out though!

Thanks again. Great to meet you all.

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
Reverend said:
I was born and raised in Westminster and then moved down south to the Dana Point Area when I was 6. Pleasure to meet you.

Small freaking world :D Nice to meet you too :cool: