No fall colors thread yet?

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Ran up to Guardsman Pass today. They had more snow than I thought (4-6 inches). It got down to 30 degrees...made me wish my doors were on the Jeep :rofl: I wish the sun was out but hadn't melted the snow yet as it would have made the leaves more vibrant.

20231003_081900.jpg

Thursty

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I’m a big rail fan. Can’t go to Durango without riding the train up and back. I’m super jealous of you right now!

Fun fact, engine 473 in your picture is the longest serving steam locomotive in the country.

Thats awesome, didn't know that! We've been to Silverton so many times and this will be the first time we've ridden the Durango Silverton train. Really looking forward to it! I'll do a proper report once it's done and share some vids.

In the meantime, I thought this was a neat photo....

20231005_133642.jpg

Pile of parts

Thats awesome, didn't know that! We've been to Silverton so many times and this will be the first time we've ridden the Durango Silverton train. Really looking forward to it! I'll do a proper report once it's done and share some vids.

In the meantime, I thought this was a neat photo....

View attachment 164818
By the look on her face, she must be from SUWA and the men are all trying to explain that everyone should have access.🤣

Seriously though, I'd like to know the story on that photo. It's cool!