Northern Utah Wheeling?

dieslcruserhead

Just wondering about locations. I live up here in Park City, I know there is some stuff up in Kamas mostly off the Mirror Lake Highway. Once the Moab season winds down, can people recommend some closer wheeling that is worth a damn? Looks for stuff that will be good for a rig with gearing, 35's and a locker...

I am aware of American Fork / Mineral Basic, Rattlesnake etc - both of which I love. The "Bountiful B" - oh that rocks! : :rolleyes:
Have never been to little Moab but I'm sure at some point. Where else? Any tips or places you can think of?

dieslcruserhead

Beanie said:
When you find someplace Andre I'll be happy to trail along with you.
10/4 Sean, there is some good stuff and I will probably, pretty often do most of the regulars I think... But at the same time definetely looking for something "new." That's the problem, good wheeling seems to be few and far between!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
dieslcruserhead said:
10/4 Sean, there is some good stuff and I will probably, pretty often do most of the regulars I think... But at the same time definetely looking for something "new." That's the problem, good wheeling seems to be few and far between!

I plan on finding some cool stuff out yonder. That's a 2 hour drive from Park City, though.........

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
up in the red cloud loop in the Ashley National Forest, there are some trials off of there that are not bad

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
That is a nice drive up there. What is the snow like up on the red cloud loop now? Can you make the loop yet? I plan on spending time out wheeling in that aread this summer.

dieslcruserhead

onetuff76 said:
no idea its been a year or so since I was last up there
Wasatch Cruisers does a neat pretty badass one called Cat Canyon that is up there with some of the harder stuff at Moab more or less. Also a narrow little canyon, out by Delta an hour or two away. I think we need to start putting directions and locations :D Until then actual info on location remains sealed!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
dieslcruserhead said:
Wasatch Cruisers does a neat pretty badass one called Cat Canyon that is up there with some of the harder stuff at Moab more or less. Also a narrow little canyon, out by Delta an hour or two away. I think we need to start putting directions and locations :D Until then actual info on location remains sealed!
Um, I don't think Cat Canyon is a secret. Tons of people know where it is... Oh, and hit Chainsaw too if you're headed for Delta.

demon jeep

Banned
Mbryson there are some great trails on Dymond mountain. If you get over to Moon lake there are a few 3-4. And then in ceder view there are a few but you need to get permition from the land owners. The only problem out there is the trible land, watch for the signs. I think there are a few near Duchene now, I was going to check out a few I will get a hold of you when I get a chance to get out that way again.