NP Ford 203/205 doubler

custom

building in process
I have had this kit kicking around for a few years and have come to the conclusion that im not going to use it anytime soon. besides i dont rock a fullsize anymore.

ATOR Ford 203/205 doubler
Ator is wagoner machine before they split the company
brand new never been installed
Comes with doubler adapter, hardened shaft, seals
203 ford range box
205 ford transfercase, missing yokes....i bought it this way
ORD triple stick kit new in box

asking 1000.00 for all my junk I have more than that invested obviously
Located in Boise ID

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
What trans where you gonna bolt it up 2? I have a 94 bronco with a e40d and have been wanting a doubler for it...

custom

building in process
to the top! forgot i had this listed. i got super busy with my new career. chevycrew is a personal friend of mine so worst case scenario we can get the doubler down to him so its a bit more avaialable

What is in between the 203 and the tranny-is it to a ford adaptor? The reason I'm asking is that I have a tb350 and a tb400 will the ford 203 bolt up to a GM adaptor? Do you come to SLC very often?

custom

building in process
you bolt the 203 to your transmission like you would when installing a transfercase. The 203 range box is the front section of the 203. if you have the round 6 bolt pattern then yes the 203 will bolt up but you need to make sure the spline count is correct for your application. I do not make it that way very often. I always go around and go through nevada to vegas. Im sure there are plenty of people going back and forth especially with ejs, and koh coming up soon

ATOR doesn't seem to be very popular-some of the chat forums don't have a lot respect for ATOR-what is the spline input on your 203? Bottom line?