October Swell Trip... October 17, 18, 19

SloPoke

Anyone up for a Swell Trip? A San Rafael Swell Trip?

Here are the basic plans... Post up if you are interested.

Friday... leave the SL valley after work.. 5- ish and head to Price for Dinner at Groggs... Fuel in Castle Dale and head out to camp at the wedge.

Saturday... Wheel the swell.. maybe hit the MK, explore some of the old mines and head south towards Swazey's Cabin. maybe Eva Conover or Black Dragon wash - the route is open for discussion or subject to the whim of the breeze. Camp and relax in time for a decent BBQ on an open fire. (bring your own menu)

Sunday... somehow get out of where we are ... Lunch at Ray's in Green River and then head for home.

Post up here if your interested... Rembember that there are NO fuel stops in between Friday and Sunday... bring your own fuel and food and beverage... There is NO trail leader.. it's a fluid and dynamic route - subject to change! Just another trip to explore the Swell!

SloPoke

LOL, would love to, but did that same route last weekend :D

Dress warm, it was insanely cold down there!
Last weekend was insanely cold here!!!

The weather report is for mid 70's right now...

I can't believe that you didn't plan this trip around my schedule.... very uncool Steve.
Yea... I know... But you knew about this weekend's plan for HOW LONG????

Last edited:

Meat_

Banned
Last weekend was insanely cold here!!!

The weather report is for mid 70's right now...

Yea... I know... But you knew about this weekend's plan for HOW LONG????

Since April, and you knew I was hunting this weekend when I told you last month! You know before you planned this trip -_-