Off the jack stands...

J

jeff cardall

Originally posted by jeepin junkie

he didn't have to say anything, i could tell it had been used ;) regardless, i still think i got a pretty decent deal
Thats right you could tell its seen some pretty rough trails and i did tell him that to and that it has been on it's side many times from me and the guy before me:cool:

J

jeff cardall

ive started new sammy prodject and im kinda shootin for this look

RockRoach

Originally posted by jeff cardall
Thats right you could tell its seen some pretty rough trails and i did tell him that to and that it has been on it's side many times from me and the guy before me:cool:

it's gonna see rougher trails but hopefully not rougher rolls , good luck on your project :cool:

RockRoach

things i've learned ...
-sledgehammer is my most useful tool
-measure twice, cut/weld once
-i don't like drilling stuff with dull bits
-brakelines are more expensive than i thought
-buy the right sized u-bolts instead of trying to make the ones you have sittin' around work
-stock toyota steering is funky

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I'm going to St George next weekend to do some crazy wheeling. Does anyone have more info on this or any other trails we could run? I want to test my new front locker, see what the jeep can do now. Thanks for any help!
Devin

RockRoach

DevinB said:
I'm going to St George next weekend to do some crazy wheeling. Does anyone have more info on this or any other trails we could run? I want to test my new front locker, see what the jeep can do now. Thanks for any help!
Devin

start your own thread foo -_-