Offroad Motorcycle Instruction

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Part of the reason I picked a cheaper than new bike is I'd like to spend my extra money on instruction.

What and where should I look?

These are the two I've found so far:

Rich Oliver's Mystery School
https://www.richoliver.biz/shop/index.php?categoryID=81

Because of this:
[video=youtube;-dgNu3pcp-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dgNu3pcp-s[/video]

And Jimmy Lewis Offroad School.
http://jimmylewisoffroad.com/

I think it even might be beneficial to put together a RME instructional day where we all get together: set up some obstacles and teach each other what we are good at.
What say you?

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I think in two weeks we should meet at the Jordan River track and practice.

We can practice holeshots.
There are logs to practice on and a big wire spool.
We can practice corners and seat bounces on the medium track if you're not comfortable on the big track.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Ive got Dereks Shane watts videos. I have watched 2, but really need to watch one, then go apply. Too much info in each video to try to remember it all.

Movie and ride day anyone??

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
We watched volume 4 at cainville then went out and tried practicing 180 wheelies. It was really helpful to watch, then ride.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Shane is doing a class in Price this weekend. If there is a time I can get together with people, I am more than willing to help. I know it may not be the most convenient but if you are able to get away from work and come to Price, I could do something on just about any weekday.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Shane is doing a class in Price this weekend. If there is a time I can get together with people, I am more than willing to help. I know it may not be the most convenient but if you are able to get away from work and come to Price, I could do something on just about any weekday.

Shane's class is sold out for this weekend, and Saturday is the Knolls Knockout USRA race too.

But as far as coming to Price some other time, I think that's great! I would totally be down! We should be able to get at least a few participants ;)

djgardner

I love riding in Price...I'd be interested in riding with everyone.

(and I'm sure I could learn a thing or two from Paul...)

Cascadia

Undecided
I'm down for a Paul Anderson class during the week sometime. If we had 4-5 of us we could meet at my house and carpool and pull our bikes down on my trailer.

D

Deleted member 12904

I would love the chance to take a day off work and embarrass myself in front of all of you. Carpooling down sounds like a good idea also.