ok here it is again.

mr_blove

ask me if I care
Fri the 20th, snakes.

I have a friend comming in town so I am planning to take him wheelin and wondering who else would like to go??? Details, I want to go to Rattlesnake on fri the 20th. who's in???????????? -_-

Last edited:

mr_blove

ask me if I care
Wanye sorry for the change of plans but due to unforseen events I am going to have to move the trip to saturday. I hope you can make it.

mr_blove

ask me if I care
I was thinking of noon at the chevron on redwood. I have only been out to the snakes once, but I should be able to find it.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
mr_blove said:
I was thinking of noon at the chevron on redwood. I have only been out to the snakes once, but I should be able to find it.
Noon Saturday then.... Most likely I will be there. Mostly it will depend on the weather.

SPEED

Her name is "Jaju"
Hey! I was wanting to get my friend to bring his vehicle as well as mine and go do Rattlesnake this coming Saturday so maybe we could tag along with you guys? I have only been out there once also.

The Chevron is like kitty corner from the Smiths out there isn't it?

...hopefully it isn't too messy out there.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
SPEED said:
Hey! I was wanting to get my friend to bring his vehicle as well as mine and go do Rattlesnake this coming Saturday so maybe we could tag along with you guys? I have only been out there once also.

The Chevron is like kitty corner from the Smiths out there isn't it?

...hopefully it isn't too messy out there.
Yup... That's the place!

yoda

on redwood road and the highway that goes to eagle mountain. there is an intersection right before the hill that takes you to eagle mountain and there is a smiths and a chevron there. thats the usual meeting place. i am gonna try to make it too if i can talk the wife into letting me come out after breaking birfields the last two times i went out.

SPEED

Her name is "Jaju"
Welp! I'm going to plan on being there around noon then too! I may have church basketball in the morning and I'd like to participate in that if it's early, but otherwise I'll dodge it to join ya'll for some wheelin' as I haven't been in too many months!!

GeT ExCiTeD KIDS! =P

pELYgroso

'Merica
weeelll, I dunno if i want to attempt to make another fool of myself with my open rear end slippin around in the snow but.......yoda, can i ride with you and duke?? :D

SPEED

Her name is "Jaju"
Haha... I'm sure hopin' the snow clears and it dries up a little. I hate tryin' to mess with mud and even more snow... unless it's doin' donuts in the parking lot!