ok here it is again.

SPEED

Her name is "Jaju"
Well... leave it to my friends to back out the nite before! Pretty sure I'm frustrated! Without someone else to drive up with me I think I'll have to pass up this trip but if you guys should go out again soon post up and I'd love to join.

My friend in the other vehicle had work and our tag along has a date for preference, hehe, shucks!

I'll hopefully meet up with you guys another time!

Hope all goes well - stay safe!

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I am also backing out...Might go out Sunday though. I'm installing a long arm kit tomorrow morning instead. Yeah, wrenching wins over wheelin'.. :cool:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Well damn it, since everybody flaked out, I'll just have to flake out too. I was gonna bring a friend of mine, but don't really feel up to it was just 1 other rig going and iffy weather. Sorry Blove

SPEED

Her name is "Jaju"
Aww shucks... look what I led =( sorry guys!!

This explains why I havent' been out wheeling in a few months! I can never get people to drive up with me - I've got out to Little Moab alone a few times but you're bound to meet up someone out there... I just don't know about RS haha.

Hopefully we can organize this trip again soon!

...and hopefully this blasted snow goes away!

Where are you guys located also just for reference? I'm down in Orem so Lehi... then out to Chevron/Smiths is a little over 15-20 minutes.

mr_blove

ask me if I care
well i should have checked before i left, i am at the chevron. chad give me your number if you want to go still my cell is 801-867-8676

mr_blove

ask me if I care
Well I decided to go out alone(I know stupid) to see if anyone was there and ran into a half dozen Taco's. Had alot of fun.