Ok peoples listen up

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
I sat in the zuk today and I can get from the gas to the brake with no problem! So let's go wheel. I would like too meet all ya new zuki people and people I havn't met. BTW what is the weather like this weekend?? Let's hear whats goin on. :p :D :cool:

terrymac

Originally posted by SmokinCamel
I sat in the zuk today and I can get from the gas to the brake with no problem! So let's go wheel. I would like too meet all ya new zuki people and people I havn't met. BTW what is the weather like this weekend?? Let's hear whats goin on. :p :D :cool:

What's goin on is the UROC in Cedar City. That's where I'll be with my zuk.

Anybody know of good trails in Cedar?

SmokinCamel

ohh yeah forgot about UROC. Well then let's all plan something next weekend. But if there are people that want to go out this weenek let me know.

SmokinCamel

I want to but don't know who is all goin to be in town. I'll send a mailer out tomorrow. You up for this weekend portrnzuk?? I'll happy with just chillin somewhere and meetin everyone. But wheelin makes it funner. :p :D :cool:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
a vice pres., i say we hit some trails.....next week......or memorial.......maybe toyuki could host the East Offroad Club run up AF.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by SAMI
a vice pres., i say we hit some trails.....next week......or memorial.......maybe toyuki could host the East Offroad Club run up AF.

hello......we are having a get together at desert mountain....be there or be square!! forget that lame-o stuff up AF canyon....desert mountain makes that look like 3 lanes of I-15 at 2AM sunday morning....:rolleyes:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Portrnrzuk
I'd like ot go to desert mountain but not a good weekend. for me to go pluse I don't have all my spare parts together.

whatchoo need, I got!! let me know I will cut you the screaming deal of a lifetime...I just want this stuff gone!!

SmokinCamel

Hmmm the toyuki 4 wheels might beable to do that. Wasn't sure f you wanted other people up there with ya :p Hell after the AM I'm commin out there. Damn that will be a long ass ride. I'm goin have to fill up twice. SAMI you up for the desert after??