Old school in august! come on people!

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
Ok so im going to start this! Lets get it together people! Craig cant do this all on his own and have only a few people show up! Craig has said he is NOT doing a fall old school. I bet if we can get some people on here to help out and get a Good count (people that are going to compete). Enough that craig cant possible say no i think we can have another great event! So what we need are some dedicated people to step forward! This event is by far the best event around. We need first time competitors. If your on the fence about this event we nee you to come! We will love it! Also if you own a company and can pull some money to help sponsor this event you will receive the best advertising for your money and you will be helping Rockcrawling stay alive! So lets make this happen fellow RMEers! Get your friends your neighbors get your boss to sponsor the event! LETS DO IT!

sparky

Maybe we should look into doing our own at miller sports park, I dont blame anyone not wanting to do two events a year and just hope people show up.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Well I am down to compete (first timer here) and what kind of sponsorships do we need??? cash, prizes, trophies???

I need to find a spare AX5 4 cylinder trans if anyone has one kicking around???

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
I will support an OSRC this fall by entering a comp for the first time!!!

In my opinion, from what I saw my first time down there this past weekend the course in Delta is by far a superior place to wheel for a this caliber of competition.

Also, heard its open to the public 7 days a week with onsite camping! I’m already trying to gather a group to go hangout for an off weekend down there.

Note: I have no issues with MMP (they have been super supportive of the RME training days), just a different layout of the course and the not able to camp onsite has its downfalls.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I will help any way I can.

Early August works best for me, but we need to check other events and comps to make sure there are no conflicts.

Along these lines, I need to get copies of as many photos and videos from this years event as possible for something along these lines. If anyone can provide some email me at 68harvester@gmail.com

DerekM

formerly dirk124
I have never been, but always wanted to go and at least watch. Do most street stock class rigs even finish the course? I would compete if I felt like I could at least finish it.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I have never been, but always wanted to go and at least watch. Do most street stock class rigs even finish the course? I would compete if I felt like I could at least finish it.

Its not about trashing your rig, there was a pretty nice JK down there competing this year, no body damage, as far as mechanical damaged, that all depends on the reliability of your rig and how heavy of a foot you have.

You can run all the courses without damage if you are smart and take your time, and you can be competitive at it too.

McGhie

O hey there Pard!

o yes! The stock class has been the biggest class and the funnest class to watch!

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
Well I am down to compete (first timer here) and what kind of sponsorships do we need??? cash, prizes, trophies???

I need to find a spare AX5 4 cylinder trans if anyone has one kicking around???

I think anything we can do to try and get craig excited to do one will help!

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
the big thing is keeping up the excitement. We all want this now because we just got home and are still recovering. We need to keep the level of excitement up to get this going.

4554x4

always modifing something
I didnt pay enough attention to how the courses were for the stock class. How well do you think a full bodied Blazer would look like at the end of the event?

00harpdawg

I'm in for another event in aug I'd be willing to go out and help set up courses and do what ever I can to help defiantly going to compete too

AX10TOY

Undecided
Are the rules the same as the Osrc?

Whats the date?

I will put me Toyota in and compete and don't care what class I get put in :bow:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I wouldnt blame Craig or his wife for not wanting to do two events, that said if they ran one in aug I would compete and drag a first timer with me if I knew enough in advance.