Old School Rock Crawling, Delta Utah

U4WDA

Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association
U4WDA-Logo-Small-Horz.jpg

Come join the fun at Millard County Fairgrounds in Delta Utah on May 14th through May 16th. U4WDA will be in attendance at the Fairgrounds all three days where you can enter the fundraising drawing, renew or join your U4 membership, and purchase some great accessories (hat, t-shirt, limited edition pin) To get more information on how to enter your rig in the event or the schedule of events, please go to http://www.u4wda.org/events

Hope to see you there!

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Just a reminder, we're still in need of officials. Come on people, you know you want to. Even if you've never judged, there will be plenty of folks there who have to teach you the ropes. I'll guarantee you'll have a blast, plus you'll have the best seat in the house as far as viewing the action goes.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I think my little brother is dropping out of the comp, so I might be able to help be an official. I will call him tonight to verify. When would I need to be in Delta by if I am an official?

Mug

PHORmerly
A friend of mine :) wants to know: when will the actual U4 raffle take place? I assume it's either Fri or Sat afternoon.