Old School Roll Call

Craig S

Commando
Hey guys, I need to get some sort of count on who is coming and from where for a potential advertiser. I have attached an entry form to this post for this purpose. Please download the form, fill in the blanks and mail to the address shown as soon as possible. This will be a huge help to make this event work!

Sincerely,
Craig Stumph

Attachments

• PARK Event Entry Form 1.pdf
    36.4 KB · Views: 33

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'm there for sure, but haven't sent my entry cuz I'm still nailing down who my spotter will be. :cool:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
By the way, for those very few that will understand....I'm registering my vehicle number as 38.5. :greg::greg:

Craig S

Commando
By the way, for those very few that will understand....I'm registering my vehicle number as 38.5. :greg::greg:

I don't get the 38.5, but I don't think you will have to worry about sombody else wanting that number. Send the registration in and we can add the spotter at the event.

rock4fun

I'm in me and my toy a.k.a LIL UGLY are gonna have some fun I think my # is 96 just got a couple more little things to get worked out and our fixed. Also craig I was able to get MAC TOOLS to step up a little so I will be bringing some things with me for drawings or give aways .

Craig S

Commando
I'm in me and my toy a.k.a LIL UGLY are gonna have some fun I think my # is 96 just got a couple more little things to get worked out and our fixed. Also craig I was able to get MAC TOOLS to step up a little so I will be bringing some things with me for drawings or give aways .

Thanks for working with me on this great charity event! I enjoyed talking to you on the phone the other day! Looking forward to seeing you at the event.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Sorry, Craig. I think I'm out. With these gas prices and I want to get the kid a play set (have you seen the prices on these things!? $5k!!)... Unless someone wants to donate some gas $'s! :D

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Goto Costco they have almost they same on you pay 5g's for but it is like 1200. way better deal.

Not even close... The Costco one only has a 5 and 10? year warranty through Sunray? and Rainbow is lifetime. However, I am looking at one from Home Depot, though, for $900 and you supply the main beams (9-4x4's) and it has a lifetime warranty on the slide and hangers and 10? years on everything else.

Sorry for the hijack Craig - BTT for ya :D