Opinions? 2013 Corvette unveiled!

sixstringsteve

It's a 7 speed? Sweet.

I don't like the rear lights, it reminds me of a volt too much, but I do like the redesign of the rest of the exterior.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
That whole rear treatment is too budget Ferrari.. with Volt lights. Hopefully they fix it.

Yes. The entire styling, but too busy for a Corvette. It ought to have cleaner lines. Looks like they borrowed a lot from the Camaro, too.

Last edited:

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
As a young man looking to buy my first sports car I was influenced away from buying a Corvette by a very hot chick at the mall. She was wearing a t shirt that had the Corvette logo on it and it read "sorry about your penis".

Coco

I love it! I think it looks very mean!! I love the back end, and the tail lights. Has a very good aggressive look to it. I am a big fan of it

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
I'm sure the car will be good, but as for the exterior appearance...
the c5 was clean, the c6 was edgier but still clean, the c7 has more silly facets than a stealth fighter... and the back end is a mosaic of complete nonsense, it makes me nauseous compared to the clean back end of the c5 and c6.

Dear GM, edges only = cool in the cheap ricer ground effects world, those cheap tricks don't work on normal people. plz stop.
P.S. Congrats on out-'swooshing' the Tiburon.
:D

Last edited: