Opinions on a new wife vehicle

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Would never own it, its a Chevy.

I Love the look of the lexus, I have never been in one though. I respect your opinion of not wanting a chevy but shine some light on why you feel so strongly about the subject. Bad experience?

skeptic

A couple years ago my wife went through the same decision process ('cept used cars - her and I both refuse to buy new). Pretty much the same list of cars as well - she ended up going with a Subaru Legacy. I know, odd that she would choose the Legacy over a CTS, Audi A4, BMW 3-series, etc... This was right before the ATS came out, and for her next car the ATS is definitely at or near the top of her list, along with an Audi TT AWD.

lhracing

I was going to recommend the Lexus but you (your wife) needed to decide after all it is her car. My son (you may remember him from the hole in the rock trip) works for LHM Lexus in Salt Lake and he loves the F-Sport's.

Caleb

I Love the look of the lexus, I have never been in one though. I respect your opinion of not wanting a chevy but shine some light on why you feel so strongly about the subject. Bad experience?

I can't say I'd never own a Chevy, I'd own something like Lane's white chevy in a heartbeat :D I really would love to get an old Camaro and build a very nice car out of it...but I'd never own a current gen (current gen used loosely, I'd lump the last 20+ years in to that :D) Chevy. I can't stand the company and I don't think they deserve any money from me.

rholbrook

I bought my daughter a Cruz last year and that's a great little car. It's the first GM that I have owned since I had a GMC in 96. I am a Ford guy. I would own a new Corvette. That SS looks really nice and it would be a riot to drive. I drove a Lexis IS250 for a week last summer, I didn't care for it too much but I do think the new Lexus is really good looking. I saw a new white F series. Good looking

skeptic

Would never own it, its a Chevy.

I like Chevy trucks and SUVs. I also like the Corvette, and if I were in the market for a muscle car there is a good chance I'd go with the Camaro. In general though, if I were looking for a typical coupe or sedan I'd look at Cadillac but probably not a Chevy.