Opinions requested - which looks better?

DAA

Supporting Member
Okay, getting pretty messy in my own thread here, making it hard for anyone to make sense of and offer an opinion. So, here's the all of the candidates, condensed - and I'll copy and paste this into the first post of the thread too.

A

Test%204033%20Flipped.png

B

Test%204450.png

C

Test%20160.png

D

Test%205389.png

E

Test%205399.png

And, not to make it even more confusing, but any of these can be flipped around to face the other way, like A shown here:

Test%204033.png

- DAA

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I think all of those silhouettes would look good in a scope. :)

from a marketing/brand perspective, I like the ones you have flipped, maybe its the head first mentality. I even like the running one flipped...

DAA

Supporting Member
I like B and C. But lose the underline possibly to make it feel cleaner.

The line is there for this, eventually, maybe (that website doesn't exist yet...):

Test%20CoC%204033.png

So, just goofing off here, a friend on a hunting site said they all sucked, wanted to see dead ones...

DAA%20with%20Dead%20Ones%20Black.png

I don't see that one helping to sell many prints though... :D

- DAA

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
DD's for me.

What, wrong thread? :D

Good choice with D, love it! Let us know when things are up and running so we can spread the word!

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
D

I partially agree with the friend from the other forum and think putting a crosshair on any of the silhouettes would look cool. If you are going to post them in wildlife threads leave the crosshair off, if you post them on here or hunting forums post it with the crosshair.