ordered the sheit

Brent

another nobody
called CTM today, should be here by the end of next week, the warn axles should all be here by then, and come next month when I get the bill I'll be needing a room to rent cheap :eek: any suggestions?

really, she will probably move to her parents and make me go visit on the weekends, so I may have some rooms to rent..

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! Mabey she will just make you live in your XJ, since "You spend so damn much time and money in it!"

Thats what I am guess you'll be hearing soon!

Brent

another nobody
rent I'm not sure, but parking, I've got an aircraft landing strip to the side of my house, the "RV" pad is wider and longer than the driveway and garage :D

goin4xn

Jeepaholic
Originally posted by Brent
called CTM today, should be here by the end of next week, the warn axles should all be here by then, and come next month when I get the bill I'll be needing a room to rent cheap :eek: any suggestions?

No suggestions on the rent thing but I'd be interested in where you ordered your warn shafts at.
Thanks

Brent

another nobody
Originally posted by goin4xn

No suggestions on the rent thing but I'd be interested in where you ordered your warn shafts at.
Thanks
got the non custom shafts from six states, the custom length one from currie, but drivetrain wherehouse is supposto have a good deal on them too.

Brent

another nobody
PACKAGE PROGRESS
Date Time Location Activity
Mar 15, 2002 4:52 A.M. SALT LAKE CITY, UT, US OUT FOR DELIVERY

whoooo hooooo, anytime I should be seeing them

Caleb

Originally posted by goin4xn

Thanks

I have heard drivetrain warehouse too...they offer a lifetime warantee no questions asked and they are about $550 for complete off the shelf front set...