Paint booth

Turbobob

Semper Fi
I'm looking for a paint booth to paint my Jeep in. Anyone have a connection or know of one I can rent? Thanks in advance!

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
occasionally people from the outside world (non students) come up to WSU and use the paint booth, I could ask the Body Shop Prof. if ya want. Hes cool as hell.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
We have a nice one at East. I can ask tomorrow and see. I fyou could have it in and out it would be better than doing the body work there, and then painting it. I f you were in and out, I doubt there would be a problem.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Hey, just talked to my instructor. He said a 35 dollar fee and you get to clean up the gun all pretty. So, let me know.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I thought tubobob was the one painting?! If you're in and out, it's no problem. Like do your body work somewhere else, then paint it here. I think that the $35 is still there even if you bring your own gun.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I have lots of projects.......As far as I know, I'm not painting TURBOBOB's Scramble......

Here's the last thing I painted for me....
77GMC.JPG
......and now it's for sale 'cause I need a 'burb or crew cab....:sniff:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Well, I don't know that he wants a bunch of people running around in here. But, I'll bet I can swing it. As long as it's in and out, you pay the man, and use your own gun, I'll bet there won't be too many problems. He can't resist the money, we always need new stuff in here, and the state is cutting funds. SO let me know when you need to do it.