Parting out 86 CJ

ALL EXTRA AND UNSALABLE STUFF IS GOING TO THE SCRAP YARD NEXT WEEK. MAKE AN OFFER!

This has been an awesome rig but it is time to join the world of TJ's. It is still all together running and driving.

cj5 rocker panels $10

CJ7 radiator overflow $10

lots of random cj7 parts, ask, its all gotta go.

I have a decent amount of spare stuff I have collected from other jeeps I have parted out. As it is still all together let me know if there is anything you need or want. Up soon with be suspension and drivetrain parts. If you want pics PM me your number or email and I send over what I haven't posted here.
. jeep for sale 040.jpgjeep for sale 057.jpgjeep for sale 043.jpgjeep for sale 056.jpg

Attachments

• jeep for sale 042.jpg
    jeep for sale 042.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I plan to sell them as a pair. They would come with a 4 inch lift kit, spare stock shafts, and the spare hubs I have and any other axle parts I can locate. The Front has a Solid diff cover. Probably take $2200 for everything. But I'm not ready to have them gone yet. Still need to be able to move the Jeep around for now.

That looks like a NICE Jeep. Why part it out vs. selling it?

Body and frame have a decent amount of rust. And I can't keep it cool on the highway, vapor lock is like a pissed off mother in law that won't go away. A smooth coat of paint makes it LOOK nice. But if someone that know what they were looking for came buy they wouldn't be interested. And I don't want to screw over someone that doesn't know. But if anyone wants to look at it as a whole I'm game. But I'd be pretty firm at $5500. And that would come with everything cj related I have.

idahoyj

Did my buddy pick up my taligate and parts OK?
I assume he did, but I just haven't talked to him about it yet.
Thanks for all of your help!
Bump for a good seller.

Thanks for the bump, he did get the tailgate on Memorial day. Pics of high steer added to first post. Phone number is 435 seven six four 5836 call or text anytime. If I can answer I will.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Thanks for the pic. Can you give me a side shot? I did not think there was a high steer D30 knuckle. Also tell me about the cage please and pics of the corner guards :)

Cage is the stock CJ7 bar with forward bars that go down to the floor. As far as I know the d30 has the stock knuckles. And the corner guards are for older cj's but still fit the newer style if you don't mind the hole for the side marker/turn signal light.

jeep for sale 064.jpgjeep for sale 060.jpgjeep for sale 061.jpgjeep for sale 062.jpgjeep for sale 063.jpg

I would take $100 for it, but I'm not totally sure what it will fit. I think it was in a YJ for a chevy swap but I'm not positive and I don't have a YJ so I can't say for sure. It is a permacool and putting it on top of my TJ radiator it seems to be extremely close to a bolt in replacement.

STAG

I have a YJ. Any plans on coming more south anytime? Ogden quite isn't worth the drive for me.

What are the rough dimensions by tape measure? And does it just take a regular universal cap?

Rough dimensions of the core are 18.25x23.25. It does have the regular universal style cap. We could set up a time. I'm headed down to SLC area today but I've already filled all the time with Jeep stuff my wife will allow for the day.