peach days car show

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
its coming up on the 12th im pretty sure its a free car show to get into, i know i met cheston there last year, would be cool to get a few more rigs from on here up there to hang out and have a good time.

i will get more specifics and post them up just a heads up to get loaded up and go to a show.

blair we will put yours on a trailer to get it there. :)

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I will be there again this year. Im kind of considering bailing out early and heading up to Providence canyon for a few hours in the after noon.

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
I'm supposed to be heading to Powell that afternoon, but if it starts early enough maybe I'll go hang out with the Yota Crew, and Cheston

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
this is 99.9% just a typical old car car show. I think they just have a 4x4 class for everything. I wouldnt expect a trophy but it is worth every second being there when you see the owner of some super old, super expensive, classic car get pissed because someone was looking at their car and then their jaw drops and they run over to see an ugly old Scout....lol

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
The old lady will be out of town for work and I have a ton of **** to do around the house but I think I will try to break free for a bit to go check it out. Always a good selection to look at and dream about.
I am going to have to come check out the scout for sure.

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
i really hate my job.

maybe ill call in sick and bring the bronco....

or ches can haul it up for me and i can just drive up there after work?

Last edited:

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Scroungy old trucks

this is 99.9% just a typical old car car show. I think they just have a 4x4 class for everything. I wouldnt expect a trophy but it is worth every second being there when you see the owner of some super old, super expensive, classic car get pissed because someone was looking at their car and then their jaw drops and they run over to see an ugly old Scout....lol

I had my first '49 Power Wagon in Moab at EJS about 20 years ago. It had no paint and a lot of rock rash. I pulled up and parked on the street by a hotel parking lot, which just happened to have some of the first civilian H1s parked in it. The big crowd that was checking out he Hummers all came over to the Power Wagon to see it. Boy were the Hummer people mad, and I didn't even do it on purpose (that time anyway).

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
i will be up there around 3 or 4

judging is at 5 this year so cars should still be around.

other than if chestin cuts out and goes up to providence.