524137696nqBLnf_th.jpg
524138087PdZMOc_th.jpg
524138090aQOGoe_th.jpg
524137700wVUzfn_th.jpg
524137804lzTbsF_th.jpg
524137616HVGCOU_th.jpg
524137346nzEftu_th.jpg

74highboy

they pulled the door lock then broke my window then just ripped my dash apart and took my 400 cd player its the first ive ever seen them steal a radio without taking the wiring harness

74highboy

i dont live their i work up their

i got to work at 8:00 went in and changed and pulled a car out and it was gone they did it between 8:00 and 8:05 they were in a red rodeo as i watched them drive off if i would of known they just stole my radio i would have gone after them

Caleb

that sucks, in the 15 years we lived in Kearns we never had a car broken into, in the first five years of living in South Jordan we had every one of our cars broken into atleast once.

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
Supergper said:
that sucks, in the 15 years we lived in Kearns we never had a car broken into, in the first five years of living in South Jordan we had every one of our cars broken into atleast once.

thats because there is a lot more to steal in south jordan than there is in kearns. i have had people break into my vehicles many times while it was at my inlaws in s.jordan. they always took the things that only i could use. one time they stole just an old coil and ignition module for my jeep. they left the $300.00 worth of tools in the tool bag sitting right next to the coil.

Caleb

EKSJAE said:
thats because there is a lot more to steal in south jordan than there is in kearns. i have had people break into my vehicles many times while it was at my inlaws in s.jordan. they always took the things that only i could use. one time they stole just an old coil and ignition module for my jeep. they left the $300.00 worth of tools in the tool bag sitting right next to the coil.
yeah I know, like they say, if you want your stuff to be safe then live in the slums :D

CJJ92yj

hey now, I resemble that remark!!! I've only lived in Kearns for almost 2 years, but have never had a single problem. My neighbors have lived there almost 30 years and have never had any problems. I've heard other neighbors tell me they never lock their cars and have never had problems either. Guess it all depends on what exact neighborhood.

OCNORB

Supporting Member
I think you should re-title this thread "Thieves in Kearns suck". I never had any problems when I lived in Kearns- I moved to the east side two years ago and have had my truck broken into twice and stolen once! (I found it a week later) I

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Only problem I ever had there was the crack house/brothel just around the corner. :eek:

It was great having my kids walk past it on the way to school everyday. :rolleyes:

OCNORB

Supporting Member
Coreshot said:
Only problem I ever had there was the crack house/brothel just around the corner. :eek:

It was great having my kids walk past it on the way to school everyday. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I bet there are no crack houses in WJ. :rolleyes:

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
OCNORB said:
Yeah, I bet there are no crack houses in WJ. :rolleyes:

I'm sure there are, but I don't know of any across the street from my kids' school. My old house actually backed to yours, so this was an issue for you too. Perhaps you didn't know of it, but it was there.

So, why aren't you living there any longer...? :rolleyes: