people in kearns suck

JAFO

?
hmmmm

I do a lot more reading than posting but I must say my neighborhood isnt too bad, but I sure do have to pass some crappy houses to get to it. And that previous mention of the boundaries, I agree that a whole lot of people would be supprised how far SouthWest Kearns has spread.

Jeeptj98

CJJ92yj said:
I know when I tell people I live in Kearns, they automatically assume the worse part. I'm not certain most people are aware of the official limits of Kearns. It covers a larger area than most people seem to think of when they think of Kearns.

Exactly, most people think I am in West Jordan, and are surprised when I say that I am considered Kearns.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Isn't it safe to say that in every town there is a "bad part"? I am not saying that there is a "visible" crack house in every town, well, maybe there is. :rofl: :rofl:
Name one town that there is not a sexual predator, a drug addict, theif or a dealer. It is a risk that everyone takes and should be aware of in the town they are living. IMO. :rolleyes:

CJJ92yj

Barbie is right. That kind of stuff is everywhere. Some places you tend to not notice it as easily as in other neighborhoods. In my neighborhood you definitely notice it though.

Last time I checked, there were about 100 registered sexual offenders in my zip code. Seemed to be lower everywhere else I checked.

And you can definitely tell which houses are the drug houses. I have one just a few houses away (Henley Drive if anyone knows the area). I live in a culdesac and about every other morning I see a fresh pile of cigarette butts in different locations from the dude that was driving the getaway car. Pretty obvious when you see a pile of about 20 butts in a single 1 foot circle. You know someone was waiting for something to go down. These people have a for sale sign in their yard, but I don't think anyone wants to buy that house.