Pick N Pull SLC

Brad J

Just a heads up to anyone planning on going to Pick N Pull in SLC that a Mask is required right now to get in and out. My big issue with the place right now is that they no longer put the cars on stands. Almost all are dropped on the ground with no tires/rims and are on their Drums and Rotors. They got rid of all of the rims welded together that used to be under all of the cars. They do have some large Jack Stands that go across the width of the car but you need to lift the car up to put it on them. I stopped by one but couldn't open the door due to the stand being under the door. I'm sure it is a liability issue and it now sucks to go there. Tear A Part and Pull N Save continue to be better options in my opinion.

85CUCVKRAWLER

I use pull n save in magna. Way better experience, all tho their inventory isnt great sometimes. but i did find out complete LS motors are $470 with harness and computer today. Might spend a weekday down there pulling two of them

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I watch inventory most days, and all the places are pretty slow this year. I used to go to the same place numerous times a week. Now I only go to tear a part a time or 2 a month Now that pull and save doesn't do the 1/2 off day, I only go there every couple months

Brad J

Tear A Part is close to me so that is were I mostly go now. It's scary to open any camper at any of these places to see the mess that someone left in them:puke:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Been a hot min since i've been to PnP and nothing as changed! Walk into the parking lot and dude offered to sell me some stolen cheap tools!