Pics from Lil Moab today, 3/15

kikn93ZJ

Top Dawg
I had to work until 12, and headed straight from there to lil moab, to meet up with the rest of the RME guys goin down (JJJZJ , MudSlidesJeep, and others) Though I couldn't find them. It was my first time out there, so I just explored for a bit. And I watched some heavily modded wranglers play around. And let me tell you what, that place is sweet, I want to get back out there later this week maybe when I have more time. Didn't take many pics, but I got to test out the new suspension. All pics are with sways connected. Enjoy.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.asp?userid=kikn3&album_id=135606

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
You sure you found Little Moab? Looks like you found just another average dirt road. :D I'll let ya know next time we're heading out there.

muleskinner

Umm... Thats not it. It looks more like this:D That doesn't even look like the road out there :confused: You need to go with someone who's been there before.

fc802a12.gif

fc802a0f.gif

fc802888.gif

Last edited:

kikn93ZJ

Top Dawg
like i said before, i was just exploring the area and testing out the new suspension. If I was able to find anyone else there then I would have done someother stuff, but did not want to risk it without a spotter. I am a rookie at this, you all remember how it is i'm sure :p!! I'm just sinking my teeth into the game, cut some slack for the newbie :D

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
It actually does look like the main road by Little Moab, he just wasn't playin in the Rocky stuff like the pictures above. Just like my pics, I quit playin in the rocks cuz it was dark and didn't want to roll on anything.

I like the Grand Cherokee man! Looks good.

muleskinner

Originally posted by tweakeyjeep
It actually does look like the main road by Little Moab, he just wasn't playin in the Rocky stuff like the pictures above. Just like my pics, I quit playin in the rocks cuz it was dark and didn't want to roll on anything.

I like the Grand Cherokee man! Looks good.

I haven't been out there In a while but I dont remember being able to see that much of Utah lake:confused: And the mountains in the other pics look different from what I remember also:confused: It looks north of LM to me. Could be wrong though.
Nice looking rig:)
fc7f4706.jpg

Last edited:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
yea it seems like a long ways to the "playground" on the first couple of trips. If you kept heading west was there some boxy looking mountains? Or better yet what did the VERY first turn off look like off the pavement?

kikn93ZJ

Top Dawg
Originally posted by Skyetone
yea it seems like a long ways to the "playground" on the first couple of trips. If you kept heading west was there some boxy looking mountains? Or better yet what did the VERY first turn off look like off the pavement?

The first part of the dirt road was long and straight. after a bit I went thtough a sort of gate with 2 big tires on either side. I really think that I was in the right place, or there were about 15 other jeepes who were lost too. Lots of cool buggys playin around, that was cool to watch. If only i had the cajones to do that:D

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by WayneXJ
sounds like you were in the right place

Werd.....and Wayne, Marc tells me you have the same vs. of the 4.0 that I have....so maybe sometime you can help me out by letting me look over your motor (I've got to reassemble the mess that mine is coming to me in.)

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Originally posted by RedRockXJ

Werd.....and Wayne, Marc tells me you have the same vs. of the 4.0 that I have....so maybe sometime you can help me out by letting me look over your motor (I've got to reassemble the mess that mine is coming to me in.)

My junk is alway sitting on the side of the house. I'm usually home after 4:00pm sometimes earlier, sometimes later.

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Originally posted by kikn93ZJ

The first part of the dirt road was long and straight. after a bit I went thtough a sort of gate with 2 big tires on either side. I really think that I was in the right place, or there were about 15 other jeepes who were lost too. Lots of cool buggys playin around, that was cool to watch. If only i had the cajones to do that:D

Yep, you were at the right place. What I did, is after the gate with the 2 huge tractor tires, I kept heading west on that dirt road, when you see the next gate (no tires, no gate to close) turn right (North) on a little dirt road and follow that for about 1/4 mile (not sure, just guessing:D ) and then you will see a huge rocky area. There was also a smaller area to play on that was visible from that main dirt road. My buddies and I camped out just South of that rocky area on the other side of the dirt trail, follow it up the mountain and then turn east it was a good spot in between 2 hills (east and west) and the mountian south of you. excellent spot for shooting guns and a camp site, but bad for wind!

i was there this weekend to kick off my spring break, the easiest way i think to find it is to travel on highway 68 until you get to mile marker 7 or 8 depending on which way your coming from. the turn off is between the two. when i was there i went to see the nutty putty cave, how come no one has ever mentioned the caves before? i had been to little moab before a few times but i never knew it was so close to the cave. that cave is freakin cool. it would be a cool place to visit if anyone ever goes on a trip there.