pics of a Scout rebuild before TTC

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Sorry it took so long, the only time i have to get on here is when i'm at work and the boss is out of town, If i'm at home i'm working on the jeep. I'm headed down sunday morning how about you?

Cheston and I will be heading out at the same time. A TTC Caravan, you are welcom to join.

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
FOUR DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!:rofl: :D:D:D

So any bets on who I will have to be pulling out of the Tank Trap?!!! Hopefully not any Utahans!!!:D

I want to design the obstacle course to really be fun for you guys.

LT.

The obstacle course has always been a speed event. I am thinking this year it needs to be a survival event. You know ROW guns, (Remote Operated Weapons) land mines, claymores, and such. I was thinking that we could even have a few designated folks using Milkors and even a few .50 cal Barretts. Let's be serious for a bit though how about a few telephone poles in the course and maybe a small rock section, you know everything that you would run into out on the trail, along with some off camber sections and nasty ruts. Make the time limit 10 minutes and let's see if we can get everyone to push that limit.

LT.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Well....the Scout is finally back in Utah. I still have a ton of work to do today but I will try to get some pics and post them up tonight. I love the way it turned out and it seems to wheel VERY well. The propane is awesome and the 460 WOW!!!

ID Bronco

Great write up in the Idaho Falls Post Register today on you guys! Nice work. Front page story and very positive press. I hope you kick butt down there!!!

4554x4

always modifing something
Well....the Scout is finally back in Utah. I still have a ton of work to do today but I will try to get some pics and post them up tonight. I love the way it turned out and it seems to wheel VERY well. The propane is awesome and the 460 WOW!!!

Cheston, that thing is huge! (The Scout I mean) Looks way tough! And about my 460...

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
I AM IN!!!!

I got the call from Douglas today letting me know that I will be competing.

Kevin Myers is the guy that had the blue jeep on 54" boggers. Ya....he sold the jeep on ebay and was planning on bringing a buggy that he just bought that happens to be Dan Dibbles old ASM buggy from the 06 TTC. Can you say against the rules??? I guess he is super pissed but they told him he cant bring a rig that wasnt voted in by the readers. Common sense if you ask me.

Anyhoo I get to compete! Im pretty excited and a little more nervous now but it will be a blast!

Wish me luck :chris:

Well.... as per Cheston's reply on page 4..... that I took this direct quote from... I think it says it all! :-\Top truck's first events are tomorrow morning....:eek: GOOD LUCK!!!!! I will let you all know when I find anything out!
Matt