Pics of Proving Grounds and Rusty Nail

Ryan

Another from the top of the wall. I have a few of the last drop that everybody was rolling on last year, but they're too big, and I don't have any software on my computer that I can resize them with.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Hey shawn...what video do you have? I am on one vid of rusty nail.can't remeber the video companies name :D lets see pix....
I don't think I have any. I ran it about half way. A few guys broke, I didn't have parts and it snowed about 4inches that night. needless to say I SPLIT!! I was IFS at the time too.

Parker

Originally posted by Greg
Who has pics of the Proving Grounds and Rusty Nail? I want to see what I'm up against over EJS!!

I have digital footage of Proving Grounds from Jan. of this year. I'm still learning how to use this damn camera... I can't figure out how to pull still pics off it. As soon as I do I'll be happy to email some to you or post them. You're welcome to borrow the video as well.

Parker

You can pick it up tonight if you have time to come and get it... I'll be @ Factory Tubular (2984 S 300 W right off I-15) for the next week and a half getting my pile all ready for Farmington. Swing by and pick it up if you like.

Brent

another nobody
Originally posted by Parker
You can pick it up tonight if you have time to come and get it... I'll be @ Factory Tubular (2984 S 300 W right off I-15) for the next week and a half getting my pile all ready for Farmington. Swing by and pick it up if you like.
what you doin now parker? I might be stopping by there tonight if my axle comes in, andy is supposto take it there so I can get it later tonight.

how long did it take for ryans ctm's to show up after he ordered them?

Parker

Originally posted by Brent

what you doin now parker?

how long did it take for ryans ctm's to show up after he ordered them?

Droppin' in a new motor and Andy is going to help me finish up the new rear axle. I spent about 4 hrs shaving the shit out of the bottom of it on Sat.

Goellers' CTM's showed up 2 days after he ordered them. Can't wait to see how those thing hold up. Are you gettin' a set?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Parker
... let me know if you're going to make it down so I can grab the camera/video.

Do you have a phone # I can reach you at? I go to work at 6:30 pm, so it will have to be before then, if I do. How about tomorrow, if today doesn't pan out??

Ryan-
No prob, we'll have a 'Proving Grounds' Video PARTY!!!!