Pics of Proving Grounds and Rusty Nail

Parker

Tomorrow will probably work better for me. Give me a call @ 983-2032 anytime between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM and we can work out the details.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Parker
Tomorrow will probably work better for me. Give me a call @ 983-2032 anytime between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM and we can work out the details.

OK. The best time for me is probably going to be about 1:00-3:00. I'll try call you by Noon. Are you going to be at Factory all day?

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by Ryan
Found a few of Proving Grounds.

This is the first wall.

Is the first wall a 'Winch Only' thing, or is it driveable? Looks like its as steep as Dump Bump, but 3 times longer!! :eek:

Ryan

Originally posted by Greg

Is the first wall a 'Winch Only' thing, or is it driveable? Looks like its as steep as Dump Bump, but 3 times longer!! :eek:

It's a driver. It definitely doesn't favor light-footed drivers though. Most people I've seen either make it under thier own power, or break and go home:p

If you have to winch the first wall, you probably won't make the rest of the trail:D

Last edited:

Brent

another nobody

Droppin' in a new motor and Andy is going to help me finish up the new rear axle. I spent about 4 hrs shaving the shit out of the bottom of it on Sat.

Goellers' CTM's showed up 2 days after he ordered them. Can't wait to see how those thing hold up. Are you gettin' a set?
I need to, but its the money thing, I've got the short side inner and outer coming as well as the long side inner, all warn cool shit, but I will still need one outer and the ctm's another 4 bills.

Parker

Damn... that is going to be one EXPENSIVE d44. May as well be plated in gold. :D Should hold up killer though.

Brent

another nobody
dam well better, but I'll probably run hub fuses to save the knuckles if one of those axles goes, I've got a spair set of hubs, and a set of fuses cost $10

Parker

Originally posted by FieroJones
Umm... Someone mentioned that they were getting ready for Farmington?!!?!? Whats going on there, may I ask??

-Karl

Farmington, ***NEW MEXICO*** :D

Greg

Admin

I heard a you had some minor "technical difficulties". :D What happened?

Yeah, I grabbed the wrong tape and we watched one of my 'Days Of Our Lives' episodes, from my extensive collection.

I guess I'm not Technologically Inclined, as it comes to other peoples video cameras. I hooked the camera up to the TV, with the 3 RCA cables, hit play on the Camera, and there it was on the TV. So I pressed Record on the VCR and let it run. I figured if it was on the TV screen, it would be recorded onto the VCR Tape. Guess not. Apprently the VCR was set to a diffrent channel, and 'Days' just happened to be on.

It was pretty funny in the end, fast forwarding thru Dr. Eric and his talking about bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla.
Stupid soap operas. :rolleyes:

Greg

Admin
That is too damn funny!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I'll try and get you copy of it as soon as I can... but it'll cost yuh. :D

Yeah, it actually was really funny. Ryan couldn't find his copy of Proving Grounds either, so we watched some Big Rock vids and the classic 4 year old home vids, when extreme wheelin involved a set of 33's and a rear locker.

I'll be glad to front you a little cash for an actual copy of your tape. If you could, record all the St George stuff too please!! :D Some of that was insane! Well........most of it was!

Parker

I was just jokin' about the cost. Just cover the price of a blank vid and I'll be sure to get a copy to you as soon as I'm not puttin' in 20 hour days. ;)

Greg

Admin
I was just jokin' about the cost. Just cover the price of a blank vid and I'll be sure to get a copy to you as soon as I'm not puttin' in 20 hour days. ;)

Thats what I figured about the tape, just the cost.

How much more time do you have before the engine and axle are done?

Parker

Motor is done... just needs to be thrown in the eye-sore. Axle still needs to have calipers brackets welded into place and set-up the r&p. I'm gettin' there.

Greg

Admin
Motor is done... just needs to be thrown in the eye-sore. Axle still needs to have calipers brackets welded into place and set-up the r&p. I'm gettin' there.

SWEET! Not too much more work, get TO IT! :D :p