Pike2350 '20 JLUR. Stingray

Owners Name & City- Steven J.

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle- 2020 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon

Engine- 3.6L Pentastar

Transmission- 850RE automatic

T-Case- stock

Axles- Stock Rubicon D44

Suspension- Unknown. 3-4" Metalcloak shortarm?

Wheels and Tires- 37" BFG Mud Terrains on black 17" Method wheels

Winch- Badlands which w/ synthetic rope

Favorite Trails- Metal Masher

Other- full Metalcloak belly skid, rear diff skid, axle disconnect skid and upgraded steering.

20240923_183852.jpg20240923_183841.jpg20240923_183906.jpg20240923_182035.jpg20240923_182022.jpg20240923_181958.jpg

1969honda

Supporting Member
Looks like a great family/trail rig! What is the brand name on the steering shock sticker? Might help narrow down the lift mfg?

Pike2350

Looks like a great family/trail rig! What is the brand name on the steering shock sticker? Might help narrow down the lift mfg?
The brand on the steering stabilizer is Rocksport. Which when I searched is Metalcloak. There is quite a bit of Metalcloak on it.

I believe this is all the stuff it has....so it leads me to believe Metalcloak lift...but all Metalcloak arms are gold zinc....these are not.

Pike2350

Looking at the pic of the lower front arm and shock relocation bracket, I'm trying to find one online that has that little bolt/bracket (not sure what it is for) The closest one I have is from an Icon Vehicle Dynamics...but those are fixed control arms, while the ones on the Stingray have adjustable ends on the frame side

Pike2350

From doing a little more research and finding some engraved numbers on the rear upper control arms. CE-9897RU. Some searching and now I believe it is this kit.

RockJock Pro Edition 3.5" lift.

Both trac bars have the adjustable end..so they appear to be upgraded...where as the Sport Edition only upgrades the front.

1 unknown solved I believe. Anyone have any experience with these lifts/arms?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I have a guy that knows about pretty much every kit you can imagine since he does that stuff for a living. Make sure not to ask him for advice and then disregard it though cause he hates that.

Cough @Agility Customs cough