Playing around at BFE

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
We had a good friend visiting for a day, so we took him out to BFE to check out the new trails. Here's a few picks from the latest. It runs from S&M to Dropkick, and we're calling it Blackout after the Dropkick Murphys album. It's pretty short, but lots of fun!

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Jeff how do you like the mad dogs? 39s? How are your stub shafts holding up?

Does Jim like the good years better than he liked the pitbulls

Yeah, they are 39's and I think they work great. They took a little while to break in, but once they did, the traction seems to be a lot better than the old TSL's. They are wearing good, and they seem to be plenty strong. For the price, I have no complaints. For whatever reason, Jim didn't like his as well. They wore out really fast, but that was probably mostly an allignment problem. He seems to like his Kevlars, but I think he just wanted bigger tires :D

zukijames

I wonder if the extra weight of his rig was enough to make them wear faster?

How are your axles liking the little bigger tire and added traction?

Are jims axles holding up?

Miss wheeling with you guys thanks again for all your help down there an for all your work keeping trails open

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
I wonder if the extra weight of his rig was enough to make them wear faster?

How are your axles liking the little bigger tire and added traction?

Are jims axles holding up?

Miss wheeling with you guys thanks again for all your help down there an for all your work keeping trails open

No axle problems so far on either rig. To be honest, I am a little surprised Jim hasn't had any problems with 40's and the 4.3, although he did blow up a hub last year.

Now get your junk finished and get down here! :D

zukijames

Last night I decided it's never going to be perfect and just make it the best I can so hopefully not too much longer
No axle problems so far on either rig. To be honest, I am a little surprised Jim hasn't had any problems with 40's and the 4.3, although he did blow up a hub last year.

Now get your junk finished and get down here! :D