Please donate to a great school program if you can

U

unltd1

Those of you who have met me know that I'm pretty self-sufficient. But, I am not above asking for help when it comes to my students. If you would like to donate a few bucks to a leadership program I have started this year at my school, I'd appreciate it. The information is available at the link posted here. If you're not interested, it's totally fine.

Thanks to anyone who is able to help out.

http://www.adoptaclassroom.org/adop...T&city=Sandy&SchoolId=10864&ClassroomID=74462

ps-apparently you have to register as a donor in order to do it, but it's just so I can send thank you notes to people who give money. Hope it's not too inconvenient.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Sounds like a cool idea, my wife is involved with a college prep program for her 7th graders. I've seen how much of her own money she can blow for certain projects. Good luck with the classroom adoption, it's a great idea.

U

unltd1

Wow! What a generous donation!!!! Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it, and so will the students.

tisjeep

Well that is the benefit of being single white and over 21. I get taxed extremely hard. So the way I figured it I could Donate use it as a Tax write off give a little bit back to the community all while still saving myself a little money so I am happy to Donate.

Catherine

Mrs. Gardner
great idea

Like Greg said, I spend a lot of money for my students. I'm glad you have had success with this. I would donate but I rationalize by saying my donation goes to the hundreds of dollars I have already spent in the classroom this year. :D Yipyip for Teachers!!! :tara:

U

unltd1

Don't even stress it. I realize that, right now, most people can't afford to donate. I'm super appreciative of whatever I can get.

Hope you're having a great school year.