please help me to......

James K

NO, I'm always like this
..................understand why some people think it is ok to let thier dogs run wild?

and while we are at it how about the people who have dogs to say they have a dog, yet put the sh!t factory out in the yard to just sit and bark because it too much trouble to give the dog attention?

:mad:

Bone Down

it is not the dogs fault, they are a product of their owners neglect and a lack of guidence and training.

most have no clue what they are in for when they buy that cute little puppy.

I own a beautiful female boxer, and I only let her outside to go and if Ileave her out it is because it is a nice day and she wants to be out, other than that she wants to be inside with the rest of the family.

I let her out before going on walks to avoid her using some one else's yard, and I try to keep her on the park strip so that she is not walking on neighbors flower beds.

I dislike dogs running loose since one of my neighbors is a total hipocrit (sp) and truly has pissed me off to no end.

My dog (9 months old) still is in training and took off out the front door to go play with one of my kids, well boxers love to run and generally love people and beg to be pet by anyone.

So the dog runs over to the neighbor bows her head folds up into the typical kidney bean position as all boxers do and my daughter (13) is chacing after the dog when the guy opens up his mouth "keep your dog out of my yard I am tired of it shitting on my lawn", says this to my 13 yr old daughter.

I did not find out about this until about a week later, wife has begged me not to go and talk to him, since she knows how pissed off I am about this.

Ok so were is the hipocracy (sp) in this?, the son of a beocth let's his dog out the front door every time he lets it out, never mind that he has a fenced off back yard, let's it out, let's it run freely to defecate on everyone else's lawns, yet tells my kid this. I have had my dog now for 7 month's in that time the dog has hit pavement running 3 times with at least one of the family members in tow.

Other than that the dog is always on a leash, or put out back to do her business on her cable, never once has she defecated in this mans yard, and now everytime I see his snooty aarse I want to slam him in the face.

Sorry to hear you have dogs loose around you JK as your street is pretty busy and dangerous for an animal running loose.

Last edited:

muleskinner

We had another Pitbull shot out here two nights ago. Don't let your dog run loose in Stansbury, the cops use them for target practice:D Nothing pisses me off more than some A-hole letting they're dog bark all night.

Bone Down

muleskinner said:
We had another Pitbull shot out here two nights ago. Don't let your dog run loose in Stansbury, the cops use them for target practice:D Nothing pisses me off more than some A-hole letting they're dog bark all night.

There are two running loose (I think) near a farm on U111 heading east from the entrance to Butterfield Canyon, smaller of the two dang near was hit by three cars one day.

I was watching a heard of deer and the pits at the same time.

Truk

JeepFan
SUCKS!!! I have 2 little jack russ's that I had to quit walking in my hood because of all the loose dogs around....breaking up dog fights is no fun especially when my dogs are small and always lose-_-

Last edited:

mr_blove

ask me if I care
Hermit said:
SUCKS!!! I have 2 little jack russ's that I had to quit walking in my hood because of all the loose dogs around....breaking up dog fights is no fun especially when my dogs are small and always loose-_-

get a big dog to protect the little one:D that is how my rottie are the bigger one protects the little one

Bone Down

Hermit said:
SUCKS!!! I have 2 little jack russ's that I had to quit walking in my hood because of all the loose dogs around....breaking up dog fights is no fun especially when my dogs are small and always loose-_-

Yeah my 11 year old was chased into a neighbors garage by a rottie and lab (while walking the pup) that broke thru the owners vinyl fence, which is why I still put mine on a cable, and I know he was terrified since he was all ready attacked by a chow about 2 years ago.

mr_blove

ask me if I care
Hermit said:

you could also take a stun baton or maybe a big stick

ALF

SURE!?
James My neighbor is Animal control and he's on duty if I see him I can send him your way:D

Stray dogs don't stick around here long and with the cat traps in his backyard I don't have little paw prints on my cars;)

James K

NO, I'm always like this
ALF said:
James My neighbor is Animal control and he's on duty if I see him I can send him your way:D

Stray dogs don't stick around here long and with the cat traps in his backyard I don't have little paw prints on my cars;)

let me know.

Truk

JeepFan
ALF said:

:rofl: ya "Kitty Relocation Program"(KRP):rofl:

It may be mean, but it's sure effective!