Plenty O Stuff for sale!

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
Lots of other stuff today!

33x12.5r16.5 spare tire. Holds air just fine. has been stored in a shed for many many many years.. still has air. $20
IMG_8174.JPG

Grab bag of Air horns. 3 sets of horns, 1 air tank. Horns worked last time I checked.. been a couple years. Offers?
IMG_8188.JPG

6-pack rack for KFX400 quad. Rack mounts got bent in a wheelie-over. Could be bent back with a little effort. $20
IMG_8182.JPGIMG_8184.JPG

Bucket of chain. Rusted, but useable estimating 80ft or so. Offers??
IMG_8176.JPGIMG_8177.JPG

trailer jacks, were mounted to the side of a camper, not a center tongue style. Offer?
IMG_8190.JPG

grab bag of drill bits. Range from small to giant in size. no idea on condition. offers?
IMG_8189.JPG

canopy cover, not easy up style, must be assembled. came out of mother-in-laws camping pile. I've never opened it. We can set it up to check it out when you pick it up. $20
IMG_8185.JPGIMG_8186.JPG

more coming..

Last edited:

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
HELMETS SOLD

Front brake and caliper to old honda 80cc bike. FREE
IMG_8187.JPG

Ramsets, hammer style. Free, but taking Mtn Dew donations if desired..
IMG_8181.JPG

kick stand for dirt bike, no idea what from. only stand, no mounts or spring. Good start, but you'll need to fab something to mount it. Free, but willing to take money if desired. :)
IMG_8178.JPG

Camper stabilizer jacks. 3 in box, not 4. Offers?
IMG_8179.JPGIMG_8180.JPG

Last edited:

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I will be in bountiful for the morning and afternoon. Home in the evening time. I could take it with me, leave it here with my wife, meet you along the road.. Etc. I'm leaving south Jordan heading north about 7:30am.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
My garage is a MESS due to all the junk I brought home! Offer offer offer!

Anything with a picture is still available, I just went through and removed all sold items.

Last edited: