Porky

DAA

I haven't been taking many pics lately, but I caught this porcupine at sunset the other day.

_MG_5156W.jpg

_MG_5163W.jpg

And I've mostly been too busy killing coyotes to take their picture the last couple months, but I did take a picture of this one from the road. Not the greatest pic, but not terrible either.

_MG_5121W.jpg

Thanks for looking!

- DAA

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
AWESOME Pics!!!

I had some porkies practically destroy a cabin of mine 5 years ago so Im kinda biased to hate them, but seeing them in their natrual environment is pretty cool.

DAA

Thanks for all the comments, I really do appreciate them.

How many have you killed so for this winter?

Sitting at 27, counting just the ones I've killed - averaging about 3 a day, but things are really starting to slow down now, just like they do every year at this time, my average is going to start going down from here. My nephew and my hunting partner have another 10-12 they've got on the days they've been with me.

- DAA

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Thanks for all the comments, I really do appreciate them.

Sitting at 27, counting just the ones I've killed - averaging about 3 a day, but things are really starting to slow down now, just like they do every year at this time, my average is going to start going down from here. My nephew and my hunting partner have another 10-12 they've got on the days they've been with me.

- DAA

That's amazing.