Pre EJS Moab trip

notajeep

Just me
I first took that line about two years ago in the toyota. It is alot easier in the buggy, just gotta remember to keep the driver side high on the rock.

notajeep

Just me
The rock the two dudes are standing on has moved a LOT (wider)

Now that I look at that pic again, it is mostly just the angle. There is NOT room for the buggy between the rocks there. the driver tire is in a big hole in an undercut. You could not drive a sammi between those two rocks. I think I have another pic or 2 that will show that from a better angle.

notajeep

Just me
Same spot, but from behind and before I fell in the undercut hole thing.

katiemoab09064.jpg

And after I fell in the hole.

katiemoab09066.jpg

I had to front dig in reverse to keep the front driver from binding and turn hard passanger to get out.

notajeep

Just me
More Rusty Nail.

katiemoab09006.jpg

katiemoab09048.jpg

Curtis holding on with everything including the seat cover on the crack. Nice pink Drive shaft. :rofl:

katiemoab09017.jpg

Last edited:

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
You're making me jealous, I'm so close to throwing the wife and kid in the truck and heading down. Not ready yet, but you're making it tempting.

Meat_

Banned
Now that I look at that pic again, it is mostly just the angle. There is NOT room for the buggy between the rocks there. the driver tire is in a big hole in an undercut. You could not drive a sammi between those two rocks. I think I have another pic or 2 that will show that from a better angle.

Looks to be about the same as it was in '07

In '07 it had moved some over some from where it was in the first place.