Price 9/6/08

Stripingears

Any of them. Easy, Hard, I am from Spanish Fork I have never been wheeling in that area before so not real familer with it. My rig will do any of them. Maybe the pinnicales?

suisuki

Chrome Won't Get ya' home
Hey Scott, I ran the Pin 1 trail with you last year during the U4WDA fall convention (I was in a little silver Samuri)

Don't know if you remember but, my rig has gone thru alot of changes since then (40'' tires, all new drivetrain, linked front and rear ect...) and I'd love to get back down to Price and run your trails again. If your going to get out tomorrow please give me a ring I'd love to join you. Thanks Ryan 801-633-7845

Last edited:

suisuki

I know where the Pinnacle trails are lets go. Where and when do you want to meet up tomorrow?

Spanish Fork somewhere?

great scott

Sorry guys I am not going to make it. I am installing a CNG kit on my tow rig and some tanks came up for sale that I am going run and grab sat. Really wish I could go, it sounds way more fun then driving on pavement for ten hours.

suisuki

No worries Scott we'll catch ya next time!

If anyone else wants to join we'll be meeting at the K-mart in Spanish fork near McDonalds at 9:00a

hillbillysteve

LET GO OF REMOTE CONTROL!
I didn't see this thread till today, too bad maybe we could have met earlier in the day , me and rock4fun were there . (toyota truggy and the brown extra cab toyota) . we saw you guys @ trash compactor. I had a GREAT time even if I suffered ALOT of body damage.:greg: