Price Trails

Roger

How do you get to the price trails. And what would you rate them. Would it be possible to do more than one in a day or are they to far apart.

notajeep

Just me
I have been on Pinnicle in price. It was a little wet, but definatly one of the more difficult trails I have done to date. It was not too far from town as I remember.
Scott can answer this best, but I think that pinnicle 2 is also in that same area, Judgement day is on the other side of town..... I think.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I've done Curse Canyon? and Diff Hanger, both great trails. Hoping to get down there and do Pinnacle when my tops not on. From what I gather Judgement Day is a 5 rated trail, body damage or buggies.

78mitsu

Judgement Day, Diff Hanger, Upper DIff Hanger and cursed are all on one side of town, probabbly all withing a 5 mile circle. If you want to PM me, I can get you instructions and weigh points for them, but we can't advertise locations publically -BLM- Pinnacle and pinnacle 2 are on the other side of town, I don't remember exactly where the trail head is I have to poke around for a half hour or so to find them. Scott's number is public it's been advertised here, so I'll give it to you again , it's 4356130204

great scott

Herzog said:
Very cool... how did they fair through JD? What vehicles were in the pack? :cool:

Well I was hopping to hear from Roger in the trip reports forum, but no luck so here is what I saw.
We hit the trail head around 1pm, there were 5 rigs; 1 Toy and 4 Jeeps. All built well and running around 40" rubber. The Gate came first and due to loads of prior rock stacking it is hardly rated a 5 any more :sick: . The next set gave every rig a dent or better and took over an hour to get 4 of the 5 rigs through, the Toy broke a CM axle shaft and did not finish. The dents didnt bother anyone to much and they took it in stride and seemed to enjoy the trail. On the down side this trail seems to get easier every time I go, as more and more people stack rocks. So PLEASE, if you must stack then remove them when your done :hickey: .

great scott

Herzog said:
Sounds like we need to make a trip back in there and remove some of those stacked rocks.
Yup! As a matter of fact we have talked about trying to sign and repair this and some of the other trails around Price for public lands day. We'll see what the BLM says about all that :confused: . Either way we need to do a bit of repair here.