Primerica...

81Ramchargerman

Spork said:
Isn't it the Amway of the financial world? -_-

Well they are a branch of citigroup wich is 1.5 trillion in assets, bigger than anyother company in the world...if that's what you mean... :cool:

I was just wondering if anyone has any personal experiences to share...

Caleb

dont fall into their hype...they are a MLM (multi-level marketing) scheme. They will hound you until you tell them to go jump off a bridge. Not knowing what they were at first I had a guy come over to my house, this was over a year ago (actually about two years ago) and he still calls me trying to get me to come "work for them" or atleast buy some life ins. through them :rolleyes: google them and you will see how many complaints are out there about them. They are worse than Amway...by far. Amyway is now called Quixtar but its still the same old thing with a few mainstream products.

81Ramchargerman

Supergper said:
dont fall into their hype...they are a MLM (multi-level marketing) scheme. They will hound you until you tell them to go jump off a bridge. Not knowing what they were at first I had a guy come over to my house, this was over a year ago (actually about two years ago) and he still calls me trying to get me to come "work for them" or atleast buy some life ins. through them :rolleyes: google them and you will see how many complaints are out there about them. They are worse than Amway...by far. Amyway is now called Quixtar but its still the same old thing with a few mainstream products.

That's the kind of stuff I need and appreciate! Thanks, I would rather not get bent over by them... :sick:

Caleb

81Ramchargerman said:
That's the kind of stuff I need and appreciate! Thanks, I would rather not get bent over by them... :sick:

honestly, I have fallen into the crap like these companies. At first they make BIG promises, and anyone that has not made it BIG yet is "just getting started" (even though they have been doing it for a year or more). Most the people that have good things to say about Primerica either JUST signed up or have so much tied up into it that they HAVE to say good things (even though they are dirt poor).

OCNORB

Supporting Member
Primerica comes off as a great idea, and it may be. The problems I saw with it is that they want to use you to get your friends and family to buy and promote their goods, and that the financial advice they give is crap in a lot of situations.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
If you're going to go into the multi-level marketing deal go all the way. Don't just do Primerica do Amway, Mary Kay, Avon, that magnet one, knives, etc. :greg: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: