For Sale - Best Offer PROJECT: 1970 Jeep Wagoneer

I've got a '70 Wagoneer I've been building for a bit now. Moving & the wife doesn't want a pile of parts at the new place. It's got the Buick 350, Turbo 400 trans and Dana 18 t-case. Slapped a floor shifter on the TH400. I've got a twin stick kit for the D18 - un installed. It's currently without a front axle as I am mid-build. Rear is tacked on...Chevy 63" leaf springs, 14 bolt with 4.10s, grizzly locker. I have a matching D60 for the front, wrong side pumpkin because the most recent plan was a Tcase swap. In a couple weeks maybe a month the front axle will be attached via 14" travel air shocks & long arm. If someone wants it and has the means of getting it onto a trailer before then I'll give them a great deal. I've got the original bench seats in storage. Also have rugged ridge suspension seats & 4 point harnesses for the front, YJ bench seat for the rear. Locking middle console for the front - uninstalled. 20 Gallon aluminum fuel cell installed, probably needs a sturdier fuel pump & regulator. Motor runs solid, just need to fine tune the fuel delivery. Re-wired entire Jeep with new fuse box and generic harness. All the essentials are hooked up, just a few lighting and misc. wires left dangling. Installed led gauges & speedo at the same time. Haven't done a ton of driving around but they seem to work well. I have a ton of brackets, tabs, heims & joints laying around...plenty to finish the front suspension. It's a sad day, but I just can't dedicate the time I'd like to it anymore. I'll post better pictures later, just wanted to put the feelers out. No idea on price...depends on how much/little you want. Make me an offer...I'm open to trades/partial trades...I also have a 2006 F350 crew cab flat bed I'm trying to unload if there's any interest there. Looking for an old CJ5 or 7, 1977 or earlier. Open to trades for guns, a welder, vehicles...almost anything. I'm probably leaving out plenty, just call or text (text is preferred) 435.619.6323 with any questions. Or PM me here!

20160615_180612.jpg