Providence Canyon 7-29

193kyle

Well I think the truck is finally ready for some wheelin, so I am heading up to Providence in the morning. I'll be heading out of Ogden at aroung 10 am. I am going to go up through huntsville and through Avon so I'll be in Providence between 11:30 and 12:00. If anyone wants wants to tag along or meet up there let me know. I know it's short notice but I really don't want to go alone, so somebody please come with me.:D

193kyle

Well I tried calling you when I got up there but couldn't get ahold of you so we went ahead and ran it anyways. There were a few people up there so we got directions. We just went to the top of Mt Logan, had a good time. I'll post up in the trip reports section in a little bit, took about 65 pics so I'll sort through them and post up a few.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I wish I would have caught this tread earlier :-\ I would have gone for sure...

How did your truck do, and what did you think of Providence? bring on the pics :)

193kyle

I had a pretty good time, definitely one bumpy ass trail, my neck is gonna be sore for a week:D. The truck did great, hardly ever even spun a tire. Did get stuck in a big ass puddle-pics to come. Took the road from huntsville to Avon on the way up, another bumpy road:rolleyes:. Then took Sardine on the way back, I was surprised, she pulled 65 mph the whole way through. I'll get the pics posted up soon, photobucket is being extremely slow.

cool

I am glad to hear you made it threw that big puddle. when I whent with dan a couple of weeks ago I got in it and my fex fan went threw the rad. so I have to find a new one. sorry i mist this trip hopfully ill get my truck up and going soon and ill go again!