Q's re: uploading pics and tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

pELYgroso

'Merica
I don't currently have tapatalk and have never used it. I usually browse the full rme site from my phone because I like the layout better than the mobile site. I can't seem to upload PiCs from my phone though. I'm assuming that the full site just doesn't work with phones or something...... Is tapatalk worth it? What are the advantages of using i it?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I don't promote or condone tapatalk. I personally can't stand it. :) But, people do browse the site via tapatalk so we have the necessary plugins installed.
Sorry, probably not much help.

jentzschman

I love tapatalk. I an upload pics using it.

The one thing I hate is when I use it and then go to RME via my computer, it links it somehow, and new threads opened on my phone will no show up when I use the computer... Does that make sense?

Caleb

iPhone 5 is what I have. To upload, you just do the same as you would on a computer, click upload a new window will open, you chose the picture you want from your phone or you can take a new pic, then upload them. Them go back to your original window and they'll be attached. It's basically the exact same as you would do on your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.