Rattle-Con

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
Pretty dang close. It's right here:

There it is lol, Thanks Steve, you should bring out your awesome Toy!

I will be taking a lot of pictures and video on this trip.

Just a fyi

I need video of mine doing WW this time for all the nay Sayers lol

i wonder how my 131 inch wheel base and no lockers will like the nest lol :( i need to finish my buggy

Only one way to find out, get it going and bring it out! we would all love a good show at the nest! lol

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I really want to come out there and finally give WW a solid attempt, not sure if I have the belly clearance, only one way to find out though. I'm on the fence about coming down that weekend though. All depends on the wife and if anyone ends up going out there after the training day.

sixstringsteve

There it is lol, Thanks Steve, you should bring out your awesome Toy!

I just might. I'm more likely to take the dirt bike out there, but we'll see. You should get everyone to come to the training day this weekend, then head out to snakes the next weekend (29th).

Last edited:

gorillaxj

I just might. I'm more likely to take the dirt bike out there, but we'll see. You should get everyone to come to the training day, it's a good time :D

I still need to make it to one of those, I work every Friday, and 90% of Saturdays :( Or I would definitely go. I definitely want to learn about recovery/treading-lightly/spotting lol

Everyone should Try and go to it if they can! lots of great people that are very knowledgeable in all aspects of the sport!

Ima9er

Crazy Man
so i didn't look at the exact date and somehow thought the 29th was a saturday, but it's not. so i'm out, but i can go on saturday the 28th if anyone wants to join me. i've got a few rigs going with me on saturday.. sorry really wanted to go with a big group, thats always fun.

sixstringsteve

so i didn't look at the exact date and somehow thought the 29th was a saturday, but it's not. so i'm out, but i can go on saturday the 28th if anyone wants to join me. i've got a few rigs going with me on saturday.. sorry really wanted to go with a big group, thats always fun.

Dang, I'm in the same boat. I thought the 29th was a saturday.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ

Dang, I'm in the same boat. I thought the 29th was a saturday.

Me three, one of you start a thread for the 28th.

bamacpl

I try n make it..... Where is everyone plan on meeting? I'm not real farmiliar with the area & I'll be coming from up north Ogden area

gorillaxj

I try n make it..... Where is everyone plan on meeting? I'm not real farmiliar with the area & I'll be coming from up north Ogden area

Sounds good!

We will be out on the 29th (Sunday). People are meeting at chevron at 11:00 (try to be on time). Or you can just meet us out there. chevron is at, 36w 1400s redwood rd Saratoga Springs location A on the map below!(the one in the link) there will be a group of XJ's there for sure, and some other vehicles. Ax10toy and I are meeting at the parking lot at 5 mile, as we are going out early to test some things. (so don't think we left you if we aren't at the gas station)

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=UT-73&daddr=UT-154+S&hl=en&ll=40.392842,-111.918068&spn=0.138323,0.362206&sll=40.485735,-111.920643&sspn=0.069066,0.181103&geocode=FaJDaAIdaEhU-Q%3BFfYLagIdVKtU-Q&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=13&t=m&z=12

this is the Parking lot at 5Mile that we are gathering at before we hit the trail. if your coming from the other side. I would think we will be leaving this parking lot at 11:30 at the latest depending on how long people take to get to/at chevron.

[map]http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Sunshine+Canyon+Rd&daddr=Sunshine+Canyon+Rd&hl=en&sll=40.250839,-112.210236&sspn=0.053717,0.077162&geocode=FRwkZgId9MFP-Q%3BFUQhZgIdhL9P-Q&t=h&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=14&z=14[/map]

Last edited:

gorillaxj

Thx man!!!! I'm gonna try to make it & will prob be bringing another buddy with in his TJ

No problem. The more the merrier! as already stated there will be some pretty green drivers, and some very seasoned as well. this run is all about fun and helping/teaching people along the way! Mainly looking to just get out and have some fun!

AX10TOY

Undecided
Thx man!!!! I'm gonna try to make it & will prob be bringing another buddy with in his TJ

Sounds great

No problem. The more the merrier! as already stated there will be some pretty green drivers, and some very seasoned as well. this run is all about fun and helping/teaching people along the way! Mainly looking to just get out and have some fun

I'm game!!! I love fun!!:)

I'am always in for a good time with new friends :rofl: